Our progressive dental practice is expanding!
We are seeking a motivated and passionate General Dentist /Associate to join our patient-oriented service model. Our patient experience is driven by a talented and highly trained team of auxiliaries who ensure that each day runs smoothly. Mentorship abounds for new and experienced general dentists. We have fully embraced digital technology including everyday restorative care and digital implant dentistry. We strive to be generous and supportive partners and our work environment reflects this.
General Dentists / Associates benefits include a superior 401k with profit sharing, bonus potential, health insurance coverage, vacation time off, professional liability insurance and more. Compensation is based upon production.
This is a great opportunity for a hard working, dependable team player who aspires to excellence.
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
We go above and beyond all OSHA guidelines and are taking extra precautions for the safety of our staff and patients post COVID-19 outbreak.
- General Dentist: 1 year (Preferred)
- NYS Dental License (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- General Dentistry
- Specialty Clinic
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible