Time for a Change?
As a dentist, are you feeling:
Burnt out, controlled by PPO’s, stuck in the corporate model, un-fulfilled with the quality of dentistry you are doing, unappreciated and underpaid?
Whether you are recently out of residency or about to sell your practice after many years of ownership, this associate position may be the change you are looking for.
Located in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of New York, this privately run growing general dental practice is in a newly built modern facility. Our staff is upbeat, respectful and willing to learn. Here, the patient comes first; therefore, we treatment plan based on what the patient needs. We are a Fee for Service practice delivering high quality, personalized care.
Whether you are looking to leave corporate dentistry or are thinking about retirement, consider working in our practice. We offer mentorship, great pay and production incentives, relocation assistance, lower cost of living, and less travel. Future partnership option is available.
Highlights of the Corning NY area:
● Housing for $300,000: 4 BR 3 Baths house vs 1BR 1 Bath Coop apartment in NYC
● Corning Incorporated Headquarters, a Fortune 500 company
● Corning-Painted Post Schools officially designated IB ‘World Schools’
● Corning Museum of Glass,CMOG, world renowned museum
● Finger Lakes Wine Country and Brewery tours
● Wilderness activities: hiking, biking, boating, fishing, mountain climbing, bird-watching
● Scenic beauty: waterfalls, state parks including Watkins Glen State Park
● Nicknamed ‘The Crystal City’ and its downtown ‘The Gaffer District’
● Traffic: None
● Get to know us a little better. Visit us at:
To learn more, call or email me:
Maria E. Marzo DDS PC / Finger Lakes Family Dental