||Dentist – DDS / DMD
Our dental practice has been providing high quality dental care to residents in healthcare settings such as nursing home/rehab facilities for over 40 years. We are currently searching for talented General Dentists to join our practice! You will use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality dental care to our patients. The ideal candidate is committed to delivering quality patient care to the elderly with their safety, comfort, and dignity always in mind.
Hours: Part Time
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Opportunities are available throughout the NY area.
- Provision of general dental services including but not limited to: Examinations, treatment planning, x-rays, oral prophylaxis, scaling, fabrication and repair of dentures, restorations, oral hygiene instruction, extractions within the limits of general practice.
- Maintaining proper documentation of treatments for all patients.
- Supervision of attending dental hygienist and dental assistant.
- Cooperation with other members of the patient’s multi-disciplinary health team.
- Current NYS Dental License
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of professionals and patients.
- Computer literate and familiar with Electronic Dental / Medical Record programs.
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics.
We offer our Dentists competitive compensation as well as the following:
- Flexible scheduling
- Comprehensive back office administrative support
- Clinical support
Whether you are looking for one of your first opportunities in dental care, or you are an experienced Dentist looking to supplement your income, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Vice President of Talent Acquisition and Management
||Jun 10th, 2022