About Our Chief Dentist
Dr. Vivian Villalobos has been working in Bergen, North Hudson Counties in NJ, and Rockland County in NY for more than 35 years. She started her first practice fresh out of her graduate studies at New York University, and since has become a valued member of the Latinx Community, as her practice has been a standard fixture in the North Hudson region for 3 decades. The organization has started expanding rapidly - we will be adding 2-3 new offices by the year’s end; it’ll be an exciting time to join! Her professionalism has been lauded by professional and governmental organizations for its excellence in both quality of work and service.
About the Role
As a General Dentist, you will build a loyal community of patients through adhering to excellent service standards and the customer-first approach that our practices are known for. You will be expected to perform standard general dental procedures - including Preventive Oral Care, Extractions, Root Canals, Crown and Bridge Preparation, Restorative Composites. You need not worry about the administrative elements of function - our excellent desk managers and marketing leads will focus on ensuring your day is successful!
Essential Experience - Either Academic or Clinical
- Preventive Oral Care
- Root Canals
- Crown and Bridge Prep
- Restorative Composites
- Treatment Plan Preparation for each patient
- Active board certification in New York
- Graduate degree in Dentistry, with either a DDS, DMD or equivalent from your home country
- 1-2 of working experience as a Dentist
- Fluency in English
- Self-driven and motivated
- Experience working in accordance with HIPAA and other medical privacy laws
- A team player - will work well with the rest of the team
Preferred Experience or Qualifications
- Dental office management experience
- Implant certification and experience
- People person - you are going to be with patients all day!
- Experience using digital dental platforms, including EagleSoft, Dexis and other dental softwares
- Active board certification in New Jersey
- Fluency in Spanish
We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable community - within and outside of our practice! As such, the application and screening process will be without consideration of race, religion, gender, sexuality, color, creed, and all the other beautiful characteristics that make us all unique.